Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring is definitely NOT in the air..

Don't you just love Spring?! Well... probably not so much if you're living in Northern WI right now. Yesterday they were telling us we would be getting a huge snow storm. I was pretty excited when it only snowed about an inch instead of the 16" they said we were supposed to get. Last night we had quite the storm. It was snowing and blowing and lightning like crazy!! It was something else!! So I went to bed... and then I woke up to this...
Here is looking out my front window.


Out the back door.

Right up against the back door.

This is definitely not what I like to think of when I think of Spring. The worst part is, just last week we were in the 50's. We got quite the tease with that weather!
Today is a snow day from work! Looks like a good day to sit inside with a nice cup of coffee and work on some wedding stuff!! Where to begin....

1 comment:

  1. I so do not miss that! 80 degrees today and then we'll be going to Florida with 90 degrees! I like how the grill is out and covered with snow!

    ReplyDelete