Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bridal Shower!!

My mom has been getting ready for my upcoming shower! Actually, I'm not really looking forward to the shower. I'm not a person who likes to open presents. Even on my birthday it's hard for me to sit down in front of people and open presents. I have always been thankful that my mom and I have the same birthday because then I am not the only one opening gifts! But a bridal shower?! Oh boy.. I have to sit in front of people, besides my family, and open presents and "ooo" and "ahh" over... silverwear, dish towels, can openers?!
Although I am very thankful to be having a shower! I sure wouldn't want to go out and buy all that on my own :)

Incase you can't tell... I like bright colors! These are just a few things for the shower.
the brighter
the better
the happier

Oh, don't forget the rainbow jello! Now that I am excited about :)

1 comment: