Thursday, March 24, 2011

Take a walk down memory lane..

Today I was going through my stuff. Since I'm going to be moving withtin the next few months, I decided I should get a head start on going through everything I own, getting rid of what I don't need and all that fun stuff! In the process, I found some boxes I had shoved in the back of my closet. I opened one and started down memory lane! My college years were some crazy times! Good and bad. Some of my absolute favorite memories are from Sophomore year. At the end of my freshman year I started hanging out with this crazy girl, Anna. We decided to be roommates the next year... even though we hardly knew eachother. Let me tell you, BEST DECISION EVER!!! Anna and I spent every second we could together Sophomore year. Our other 2 roommates were... interesting! Anna and I used to lock them our of our room so that we could listen to our favorite song over and over!! We used to read the crazy stories in magazines to eachother as bedtime stories! We made a little cave under my bed for our conversations that no one else could hear! We were crazy! One of the things I found in the box in my closet was a crumpled up piece of paper that had some of these lyrics on it that Anna had written to me. Oh how I miss my dear friend Anna!!
It's been forever since I've heard this song.. But Anna it still always reminds me of you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment