Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patties Day!

St. Patties Day has never really been a big day of celebration for me. Today I'm heading to town with my bestest friend everrrrr!! Maybe we'll get a Shamrock shake from McDonalds :) This, however, will probably be the best St. Patties day yet! On my first post I wrote a list of all the things I love... random road trips with Stepahnie was one of them!! Usually our road trips take us to Michigan to visit my sister, but since she has moved, our roads trips usually lead us all the way to the great city of Green Bay! I can't wait for the journey to begin!


I just bought my airline ticket for the great state of South Carolina! In about a month I'll be heading there to visit my sister, brother-in-law and my amazing little man, Lincoln! I am SOO excited! I get to spend a week with them in warm weather.. what more can you ask for?!


Who wouldn't be excited to go see this happy little man?!

Oh!! I almost forgot!! A little update on our house in IN. I was talking to my Fiance last night and he informed me that he bought all of our appliances!! How exciting! I wasn't expecting to have all  BRAND NEW appliances! He sure is spoiling me ;)
Here's a picture of my favorite appliance! haha!!
            Isn't it beautiful?! We also got a microwave, stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer!! I can't wait to just go live there already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment