Monday, August 22, 2011

Just to catch up...

Nothing too exciting or new going on here. We have been staying busy with work, friends, diy projects, church things and so on and so forth! We just signed up to help on Wednesday nights with the Truth Trackers program! I'm excited to be able to help out in that ministry along side my husband! I was recently asked to be the head coach of the girls varsity basketball team at the christian school here. That one is still in the works but I am kind of getting excited about it! At first I didn't know if I would want to do it but now... I might have a slight change of mind!
This week is also draft week for fantasy football!! I am not gonna lie.. I'm pretty excited about that! I am the only girl in the league, but that doesn't frighten me one bit :) I already took first in the boat race to give me 1st pick in the draft! How cool is that?! haha!!
Tonight I'm heading out with some girls to catch our tv show together :) I am looking forward to that!!
Those are pretty much the only exciting things going on here... It's been awhile since I have blogged so I thought I would just get you up to speed. This week is a busy one for us, but I am quite excited for what this week holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment