Friday, August 12, 2011

DIY project=complete!


 ok so here they are from the start again....

I spray painted the rings black

I bought some fabrics to match our bedroom
   
Finally, I put the fabric in the rings and they're finished.
Eventually they will be hung up on the brick wall above our bed :)
They were very fun to make and I think they turned out great!

Everett and I have really gotten into this re-doing things. We've been looking up ideas of re-doing furniture and such. We found an old record shelf that we decided would make a good tv stand.

Yes, it's bright! But it looks cool in our living room :)
We have also purchased a set of three small end tables that we will soon be re-doing. We have some ideas in mind and are excited to try them out!



3 comments:

  1. I won't be happy until I see the hoops on the wall and the TV on the stand in the living room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed w your mom. These are great, Brooke! Keep posting pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute! I love DIY stuff soooo much, and thanks to the internet it is everywhere.

    ReplyDelete